Supply Chain - East
ConocoPhillips Australia East Business Unit Supply Chain
ConocoPhillips Australia, as the downstream operator of Australia Pacific LNG, currently operates the liquefied natural gas (LNG) facility on Curtis Island, near Gladstone, in Queensland.
Supply Chain is integral to the operations of the LNG facility and delivers significant value through an integrated and collaborative approach to business planning and use of supply chain practices.
ConocoPhillips Australia has an unwavering focus on safety, quality and sustainability in the selection and management of our suppliers and contractors. We strive for continuous improvement by developing rigorous sourcing and contracting strategies, having consistent and reliable supply chain processes and managing unique partnerships with our suppliers and contractors.
ConocoPhillips Australia is also committed to maximising Australian local content and the engagement of Indigenous peoples where feasible and economically viable.
Where applicable, the following terms and conditions, policies and requirements apply to the supply of goods and services to ConocoPhillips:
• Conditions of Contract for Purchase Orders
• Code of Business Ethics and Conduct
• HSE Requirements for Contracts
• APLNG Local Content Policy
• Indigenous Content and Engagement Strategy
• Form of Exporter’s Certificate
• Form of Anti-Lobbying Certificate
• APLNG Shipping Documentation Requirements Logistics Procedure
• APLNG Packing and Marking Logistics Procedure
• Technical Delivery Terms